Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care, combined network of 3 hospitals (Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Bangkok Hospital Siriroj and Dibuk Hospita) provides complete cancer care through our multi-specialty /multidisciplinary group of specialized doctors in various fields offering the most effective technique to achieve long-term patient survival and improve the quality of life. You can ask for a second opinion to look for more information or a different treatment options from our doctors to have a peace of mind that you are making the right treatment choice.
Treatments & Services
We offer the most sophisticated diagnostic tools, latest advances in cancer treatment, a full range of innovative, exclusive services and researched-based care with holistic and systematic approach.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Lung and Thoracic Cancer
- Urological Cancer and more
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Preparation before seeing our Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care Team
Cancer treatment may differ in each patient depending on the plan of treatment. However, guidelines may be similar for everyone. Starting your cancer treatment is an important decision in one’s life and you would like to make the best choice before making decisions. Therefore, consulting and receiving treatment from a specialist will help the patient to feel more confident to proceed with the provided treatment options.
The patient should prepare the following before the consultation:
- Body Mass Index (BMI or age, height, weight)
- Treatment summary document/medical report from the previous hospital issued by the doctor (if any)
- Latest radiology report such as CT scan results, MRI results, PET results, etc. (if any).
- Results of blood tests or laboratory tests (if any).
- Pathological results (if any).
- Please inform us if the patient has started chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy already including the date and number of cycle of the last treatment.
- You should prepare any questions you would like to ask your doctor in advance.
- Take a family member or friend along to help you get more information and assists in decision making
- In some cases, the doctor may need to perform additional tests. If the available information is not clear enough.
Note: All medical reports, laboratory reports and Radiology Results should be in English Language only
- Computerized Tomography Scan: 128-Slice CT Scan
- Digital Mammogram
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Flexible Naso-laryngo-pharyngoscope
- FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) and Liver Biopsy
- Interventional Radiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Low dose CT-chest
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging: 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanner
- Radio Frequency Ablation
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- TOCE (Transcatheter Oily Chemo-Embolization)
- Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) for Rectal and Prostate Cancer
- Ultrasound Guided core needle biopsy
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- X-ray Imaging